next look WOMEN TREND AW 24-25
“ This winter brings a lot of new trends. From a gender neutral fluid to urban functional fashion, a charming mid-century style to extrovert occasion wear.”
6 market-driven trend themes including inspiration, colours, and combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many model sketches.
FLUID FASHION | STREET NOMADS | MODERN MOODS | OCCASION WEAR | UNTAMED | DARK MAGIC | MUST HAVES | COLOUR SUMMARY
This TrendBook for women’s fashion professionals provides a selective and future oriented analysis of all the leading womenswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals and consolidating in six market-driven and at the same time innovative themes.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches: inspirational photos, trend-setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes, bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, dresses, blouses, trousers, shirts, knitwear, accessories and beauty.
All styles are provided on downloadable finger click as PDF and EPS editable vector files for easy and professional processing.
Furthermore, the MUST HAVES section offers a summary of the most important trends, with photos and silhouettes, which further define the new looks.
next look WOMEN TREND AW 24-25
– Inspiration and ideas for creating and designing your own collections with over 600 images
– Five market-oriented trend themes
– Illustrations of silhouettes and models
– PDF and EPS files of the silhouettes and models, downloadable with a simple click
– More than 200 high-quality photos, focused on the style and details of the most relevant international pret-a-porter designers
– In addition, photos illustrating trends in colors, materials and patterns
– Short and concise comments on current fashion criteria and trend topics
– Palettes, chromatic harmonies, accents and proportions
– Indications on the use of colors in combination with different types of products, clothing and accessories
– PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interiors TCX reference codes
– New design for clothing and accessories lines, represented by six trending themes accompanied by silhouettes and drawings
– Very large selection of models for clothing and accessories, supplied as vector drawings, immediately usable with the most common graphics software
– MUST HAVES: shoes, bags, belts, glasses, hats and bijoux
– COLOR SUMMARY, summary of the color charts combined with each trend
– PANTONE® Fashion, Home + Interiors TCX reference codes
– Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all womenswear categories
– Code Access to the online digital version included
Vector files of the most important styles, accessories and details for easy and professional processing in all common graphic software programs.
22 x 28,5 cm
Texts in English.