Textile Report Autumn 24-25, extensive trend information for the whole textile and fashion market.
Reporting in the run-up to the fabric and yarn fairs, with special focus on young women’s wear, street fashion, designer collections, trade fair reports, colour and styling trends including fabrics and print designs.
The ideal offer not to miss out on any women’s trend and perfect update for early collections designers.
Textile Report Autumn 24-25
“Formal and cool garments alternate, oscillating between couture and street glam, cocktail and millennial vibes. Sartorial charm is reflected even in indie styles and cool club wear. Always casual, genuine and relaxed.”
– Young and fresh presentation of the contents- Practice-oriented focus points: the first seasonal issue providing colour and print tendencies as well as styling ideas, the second with extended trend reports from the trade fairs, Première Vision, Mod’amont, Interfilière and Expofil.
– Complex view on young women’s and girls wear (colours, materials, designs, styling, accessories)
– Trend sketches for dresses, skirts, trousers, jackets, blazers, trench coats, blousons, parkas, nappa, furs, blouses, jumpers, shirts, denim
– Additional illustration of the themes by photos from the designer shows
– Colours and colour harmonies with codes according to the PANTONE® FASHION + HOME System TCX
– FOUR ISSUES A YEAR, Months & Fashion Seasons,
December | SPRING
February | SUMMER
June | AUTUMN
September | WINTER
Paperback, 146 pages
Dimensions 23 x 3 cm
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ACTIVATION CODE BY EMAIL TO ACCESS THE ONLINE DIGITAL VERSION. WORLDWIDE ACCESS 24/7, DOWNLOAD (PDF), PRINT, DYNAMIC ZOOM UP TO 400%, FULL SCREEN VIEW AND MANY OTHER USEFUL FEATURES.
For further information, please contact us
+39 3471147108 | firstname.lastname@example.org